Thursday, May 19, 2005

Shitastic--not!

Your comment on my last post just made my eyes tear up--thank you for being such a sweetie-pie, loyal, consistent, loving friend. And funny as shit. That combination of admirable attributes don't come together very often. I LOVE YOU, TOO!!

And you are not shitastic for jumping into your own shit yesterday--totally understandable, and the immediacy of your concerns trumped mine, anyway. Mine is mostly old shit reappearing (how come the shit reappears, but the fleeting moments of joy are gone forever?--sounds like a bad brit pop lyric).

Anywho, last night I was actually really, magnificently tired and slept like a dead dog. It's amazing what all that working out does to a body, not to mention the emotional drain of the flowing tears. I'm really fine. Just needed a shitpile of sleep, which I happily reveled in. It actually feels really good to be tired, tired, tired and HUNGRY (physiologically speaking). I think these yearnings largely make up what it is to be alive.

So, thanks muchas for the pep talk, and I wish you could come to Wis with me--we could hope from hole-in-the-wall dive bar to hole-in-the-wall dive bar eating pickled eggs and brussels sprouts (it's a Wis. bar thing--they're not ALL about cheese over there, you know).

As for you, I have a powerful sense that whatever happens in your working world, you're gonna land on your feet (rather than lying on your back with feet up in the air like a dead bug--or curled up on the floor in a fetal position--both positions you might have metaphorically felt yourself in over the past months). Things are gonna change for the better, darlin', for de bode of us. . . . if only in the sense that we will feel empowered by our dedication to ourselves--physically first (cuz as hard as it is, it really is the easiest) and then on to the other biggies. . . .

And, on a lighter note, I'm getting my hairs done today--blondie on top and ripped out of my brows and lips. Hooray!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?