Saturday, May 07, 2005

Me Bad.

Dude, I totally just ate your lighthouse. (Hurr hurr hurr)

I started with the left rock, then the right, and then the tower, and then it just disappeared in an alarming frenzy of lighthousemunching. (hurr hurr hurr)

I can't even believe I could eat the whole thing at once. But I did. And it only took, like, 5 minutes.

I had it with coffee.

I am so ashamed. And so sorry. But the craving overwhelmed me!

I'll make you another one. A bigger one. A better one. The head on this one looked a little funny, anyway.

Also, do you have the Rattle and Hum DVD?

Hope you're enjoying your laddies!

Comments:
I think I enjoy the fact that you ate me cock. With coffee.

I have the Rattle and Hum video, not the DVD. Why? Did you find it cheap somewheres, cuz I'd luv to have it.

My boys put on the finest show I have seen them do--and that's out of 9 in 14(?) years. It was electrifying and profound; I have found God again and gotten a little closer to myself. It's beautiful.

I also had lots of good chats and cries with my daddy-o and even more drinks, starting with cocktails at breakfast then moving on to the cubbies game (got creamed by your Phillies but a great game nonetheless) then over to my favorito Irish pub in Wrigleyville and then at the U2 show itself.

Life is beautiful with geniuses like U2 in the world. Performing for me. So much love. So much love.

More later after sleep.

ps--Chicago misses you and it's so much more fabulous when it's sunny and 80 degrees. We will have so much fun, dahllink--can't wait!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?