Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mayday!

So, I'm having a kind of thin day--put in perspective by my not inhaling everything in the house this weekend. Being around a happy dog and going on six or so mandated doggy walks a day has helped immensely. I put on my jeans today, still tight around the thighs at first pull on, but now they've loosened up and I decided I need to, too.

Thin days have nothing to do with anything real, I've decided. It's all hormones and bloat (or lack thereof), don't you think? I haven't lost a pound, but today I feel better about my body than I did a short period of time a couple years ago when I weighed less than 140. It's all about the 'tude. So, here's what leads to the kind of 'tude adjustment that makes one feel thin: fiber and fresh things down the hatch, outdoor exercise--even just a few 15 minute walks in the fresh air, seized moments of kindness (both sent and returned), wearing real clothes (not just sloth-like jammy pants cuz no one's lookin'), and taking the time to really look in the mirror and see what is unconditionally lovable.

See you the way I see you; the transformation will be instantaneous!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?