Thursday, May 19, 2005

Just say NO!

NO to swim lessons on top of an hour with trainer Frank and an hour of cardio!

Why did I do this to myself? I am sooooo tired.

I wasn't even supposed to go today. But I did. And all I had to eat today was that half cup of yogurt, nova sammich and gazpacho. All through the lesson, my instructor wanted to beat me with my own flippers, I'm sure. I just couldn't do it! He was looking at me like, "You are totally retarded." Except in the friendliest, most encouraging, "I'm dealing with a four-year-old" way possible. So, "You are a totally retarded four-year-old, so I will be nice and encouraging even when I want to beat you with your flippers." He's pretty funny. I give it two more lessons before he gives up on me. Ha!

So, three hours of training/exermacise for me today. I never want to be one of those hot celebrity women who do this shit every day. Never.

Now I am starving. Okay, I'm a long way from starving, but I AM really hungry, and it is taking herculean will not to run over to Uno to get a personal deep dish and a peanut butter cup dessert, lemme tell ya.

I'm having my last Amy's (shepherd's pie!) instead. I think I may have to eat something else though, like smart dogs, 'cause I don't think this is gonna cut it! It's just a little carb-pie.

Mmmm. Clif bars. I'm all out. I think I'm going down to DR to get some more. Not only will they likely prevent the kind of hungry/tired I am right now, I could use something sweetish that will not make me want to kick myself.

I am so sleepy! But I just got The Mother in my Netflix mail, so I'm going to watch it tonight. Woohoo!

You are an excellent motivation buddy! I'm glad this is working out so. I think it's really helping. I seem to be inching back to the 180s, thank heaven.

Okay, if you're up for it, gimme a buzz after your cruisin' story! If'n ya ain't, well, buzz me when ya is!

Talk soon!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?