Thursday, May 19, 2005

I hurt all over.

You are fabulous, woman. Cheer up! Also, I really am shitastic sometimes. Quite often, really. It's one of the things I most hate about myself. I find myself to be a horrible person, very selfish and often just not nice. This is not an attempt to get you to say, "no you're not!" by the way. 'Tis one of the issues I need to deal with, and yeah, in a bunch of ways, I am. So, thanks for not ditching me as a friend! Teehee!


Saw Frank the trainer again today. This time we only used giant bouncy balls and those crazy giant elastic bands. Oh, and a step-thingum. And do you know what he recommended?

CORE SECRETS! Teehee!

All around it was a good workout. After the hour of muscle torture was up, I put in an hour on the elliptical machine. And with those two days of working out back-to-back combined, I am in pain. I didn't even get to wait until tomorrow to suffer. Booo!

I had some yogurt and coffee pre-gym, and a nova on health bread sammich post gym, which was kind of a terrible cheat, but I was so hungry after the workouts I thought I would fall over on the sidewalk! I'll have some more of my unpleasant gazpacho for lunch, too, after my shower.

Trainer Frank also said next week I should try splitting my meals into half meals--eating half at mealtime, and the other half an hour-and-a-half later. I suspect this will be really, really difficult. I mean, damn, half a cup of just-add-boiling-water minestrone might almost make life not worth living. Almost. But I'll do it for a week, anyway.

Okay, I smell like sweaty ass, so I'm going to hop into the shower. I got the old phone back up and running, so you can call me at the normal number again if you need anything or want to chat, okeleydoke?

Later!
:D

Comments:
Seeee? Core Secrets rawks. Although honestly, I only did it the once. I look at that giant bouncy ball all the time, though. But I don't think that counts. You do have to have your own set of free weights to do the DVD, just FYI.

Also, I think Nova on health bread after all that working out (2 hours, damn!) is not anywhere near cheating, especially if you were about to fall over on the sidewalk. I can just see it now. . . .

As for your narsty gazpacho, perhaps you should just throw the shit out or find a way to make it into salsa so you can eat less of it at a time. Nothing will put you off healthy eating faster than eating nasty healthy stuff. Get yourself some laughing cow light, I'm telling you, the creamy deliciousness will have you converted--it works beautifully on the cardboard crackers; you can even add nova lox or cucumbers or thinly sliced tomatoes and chives and feel perfectly elegant, swelegant! That's how we must treat ourselves as we're working so hard--tenderly, as in never, ever force-feeding nasty shit! Is it a deal? Remember: you are not a French peasant (but hear me saying it with a snooty Frenchie accent).

BTW, how come your post showed up before my last one, and I didn't see it? Cuz I would have responded to it, honest--before I went on and on about my cocaine hair. . . .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?