Thursday, May 12, 2005

Dreaming about pie and swimming pools

I had a treacherous dream last night that involved a little boy who was really Ramon and a swimming pool filled with old ladies and a tempting, giant slice of chocolate-toffee and peanut butter pie. I'll have to give its meaning a think. . . .

So, yesterday I stayed highly motivated and after the gym session did a ballet class and stuck to my clean eating. Then after dinner I got hungry at about 8:30 and so I ate up two smart dogs with sauerkraut. But that only adds up to about 120 calories or so and no starchy, so I figure why not? It's no fun going to bed hungry.

Today I haven't exercised, but I have ballet and rehearsal tonight. I'm feeling the weight-lifting of yesterday, but not too badly. I can still walk stairs with very minor discomfort. I'll have to tell Tracy to push harder next time. Which is tomorrow. Yay!

So, how you doing, especially in light of patergate? That's some tough shit, lady. Take care of yourself and we should talk. Are you off today?

I was perusing the weight watchers website and they have some good tips and pointers there for free! Some interesting articles and helpful motivators, I think.

Well, I guess that's all I have for now. I just finished writing a press release for "Giselle" and now I'm off to grade papers and have coffee with a student and a lady in the education department who wants to tell me about a new publication in town that I or my students might want to write for. Eh. I'll have a looksee.

Hope you're having a good day. Let's talk, okay?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?