Monday, May 16, 2005

Big Girls are Best

. . . or so goes the U2 song I never knew existed. Just another reason to love Bono, although I think he's referring to lactating breasts. Nah, it's probably something biblical.

Anywho.

Tell me more about your training. And I'll tell you what I've eaten today.

breakfast 10 a.m. coffee with skim milk, soy creamer and splenda, egg white omelette with mushrooms, broccoli, spinach and fat free cheese, handful of cantaloupe cubes

lunch 1 p.m. egg drop soup, half of my szechuan shrimp and steamed rice, coffee with half and half

snack 3:30 2 GGs with laughing cow and ham, apple

snack 5 clif bar and lo-carb yogurt

dinner 6:30 eggplant and zucchini parmesan, two garden burgers, two mints and a fortune cookie

I sent my students off into the jungle of Kalamazoo to bring back story ideas, so now I'm here blogging and eating dinner (which I though I wouldn't get until 9, and that's why all the concentrated snacking late in the afternoon). I love snacks. Not getting too hungry and not eating too much is such a delightful and refreshing way to live. Sheesh.

Tell me more about your day, dahlink.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?