Thursday, May 26, 2005

Agreed.

Life would be so much nicer if it didn't suck so much. And you are no irritant to me, lady. Ramble on.

Rambling in a physically travelling kind of way sounds good, doesn't it?

And no, Ramon did not call me after his drink. In fact, he hasn't called me since January when I pitched a fit and told him to stop calling me, it was too hard and I can't be his friend. You're right about the friendship thing and it's durn near impossible to downgrade a relationship. Although I must say that honestly, I am not sexually interested in him anymore. Really. And he never seemed that into me sexually after the first couple of months, so. . . .

Good gracious, I wonder what it's like to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't ignore you. (I know I said that this morning, but it seemed worthy of repeating).

Instead of doing my work this afternoon, I ironed my pink party dress (it's so shiny!) while watching an Irish movie called Cowboys and Angels. It's no Intermission, let me tell you, but it was mildly entertaining nevertheless. It's a coming of age story set in Limerick (a.k.a. Stab City) focusing on a couple of 20-something boys, one gay, one straight--the straight one is square and lonely and the gay one is--you guessed it--fabulous. It's worth renting for the Irishness alone, I say. The city scenes made me want to go back to Dublin soooooooo bad. It hurts me not to be there.

But isn't this a fitness blog?

Well, I went for a good run today in my new running shoes (which have splashes of silver and orange on them). Then I ate an egg white omelette with fat free cheese and 8 asparagus spears and three cups of coffee with skim milk, soy creamer and splenda. For lunch I cooked my derishious eggplant and zucchini parmesan and ate that with a big old green salad with lots of veggies in it and a splash of light vinaigrette. I snacked on yogurt with Walden Farms chocolate syrup in it, an apple, four bran crackers with sugar free jam and a squirt of I can't believe it's not butter spray and a cup of tea; and I just had another snack of a cherry covered chocolate luna bar--yum! Now I won't eat until after rehearsal, which will be 9 or so and I'll be famished. Good thing I have half a pan of veggie parma at home to scarf.

I feel pooped. And even more pooped when I realize I didn't get any work done. Poop.

I hope you're having an elegant day off--treating yourself right and venting into your little laptop. Journaling is excellent in a crisis, I find; of course, I always come out with stuff I should never read again. Good writing isn't the point, though, so it's fine, fine, fine.

I also hope the sun finally came out in your neck of the woods--a person in crisis can only take so much lousy fucking weather on top of everything else!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?